What does com wssyncmldm stand for? Is it spyware, bloatware, or malware? What is com.wssyncmldm’s role on a Samsung Android phone? Let’s look for the answers.
What does com wssyncmldm stand for?
The update motor software com wssyncmldm is installed on Samsung Android phones to monitor and track the system OS update status.
It’s a pre-installed app or agent on a Samsung Galaxy phone that monitors the device status for a Samsung Android software update.
The app’s main purpose is to monitor the status of Samsung Android OS updates and notify the user via another pre-installed app called com.android.backup confirm.
This app is used by the Android OS to keep track of the software status on Samsung Android devices and servers to ensure that they are running the most recent version of Android.
Is it possible that com wssyncmldm is spyware?
No, com.wssyncmldm is not a spyware; it’s an app kit known as bloatware that runs in the background to monitor OS update status.
People often misinterpret it as malware or spyware and continue to search for a way to disable com.wssyncmldm.
However, root access is needed to delete com.wssyncmldm from the Samsung computer. However, since it is a tool that will keep you informed about the new security patches and updates, it is recommended that you leave it running in the background.
Is it possible to disable com wssyncmldm?
If your Android computer is rooted, you can use Android Debug Bridge (adb) or a package disabler to disable com wssyncmldm. However, we do not suggest disabling this app since it is used by the operating system for automatic updates, as previously mentioned. If you freeze or uninstall the program, your computer will no longer be able to search for automatic software updates, forcing you to rely on the manual process.
This app should only be disabled if it’s causing problems, such as the one described in the next section of this post. If you’re still not sure, the steps for disabling the app can be found a few paragraphs below.
How do I fix (process com.wssyncmldm) has suddenly stopped working?
The error “The application system management (process com.wssyncmldm) has stopped working unexpectedly” is not widespread, but if you get it, it will make it extremely difficult to use your device because the dialog will appear every 5 minutes.
1. Delete the App’s Cache and Data
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Apps from the drop-down menu.
- The ellipsis icon should be tapped (3 vertical dots on the top right).
- Select Display SystemApps from the drop-down menu.
- After that, tap on com wssyncmldm and then Force Stop.
- Clear App Cache and Data from the storage option.
2. Freeze com using Titanium Backup wssyncmldm wssyncmldm wssync
If method one does not function, you can freeze com.wssyncmldm with Titanium backup or another similar app. Titanium backup involves root access; if your computer is already rooted, you can proceed with the steps below; if you need to root your device, see How to Root an Android Device Easily.
- Get “Titanium Backup” and mount it.
- Open the application.
- Look for “com wssyncmldm” and press it.
- Now press the “Freeze” button.
(If you have Superuser installed, finish the process by tapping “Grant”).
Also Read: How to Easily Retrieve Nabi Temporary Password?
3. Make use of the Android Debugging System (ADB)
ADB (Android Debug Bridge) is a command-line tool for communicating with Android devices. It enables you to install and debug applications, as well as access data and execute commands.
- Choose Device Settings > System > About Phone
- To unlock Developer Options, tap the Build number seven times.
- Return to the main Settings and select Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
- Allow USB debugging on your computer.
- Install ADB on your computer; it’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Open the ZIP file and extract the contents.
- Go to the folder where you removed the ZIP file’s contents.
- Hold down the shift key while right-clicking in a blank field.
- Select “Open Powershell window here” from the drop-down menu. (If you have an older version of Windows, “Open command window here” will appear.)
- Use a USB cable to connect your Android device to your computer. ( Double-check that the USB mode is set to “File transfer.”)
- In the Powershell window, type adb devicescommand.
- You’ll see a USB debugging prompt on your phone’s screen; tap OK to enable entry.
- In the Powershell window, type adb devices again.
- The serial number of your computer will now appear in the Powershell pane.
- In Powershell, type adb shell pm disable-user –user 0 com.wssyncmldm.
What Do You Do If Nothing Else Works?
Methods 1 and 2 which fail in unusual circumstances, but Method 3 never fails if the steps are followed correctly. You may use Samsung Odin to flash a custom or stock firmware if you don’t want to use the methods listed above. Create a copy of your Android device before flashing the firmware. Remember that flashing a custom firmware will go wrong if you don’t know what you’re doing, which is why we suggest flashing the stock firmware instead. window to switch off the software
Unusually, the process com.wssyncmldm has stopped running.
On Samsung Android, the com wssyncmldm has been stated to cause problems and errors. This may be due to a bug in the software or a problem with the cache.
If the message “The application Device management (process com wssyncmldm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again” keeps appearing on your Android, you may need to reboot it. Please try once more.” To correct the error, go into safe mode and clear the cache.
process com wssyncmldm is a stock software kit on Samsung Android devices that allows you to keep track of your device’s OS update status. The app’s primary role is to search for the new Android OS version and notify the user of any available updates.