Discord Profile Picture stealer – Discord pictures
Have you ever needed a Discord Profile Picture stealer to save an image from discord? This guide covers all the necessary steps to get started.
Discord has grown to become one of the most popular platforms for gamers to hang out, with over 130 million users. The number of users has tripled since 2017 and continues to grow. Since announcing its alliance with Xbox and Spotify at the beginning of 2018, this sharing network has grown in popularity.
This helped users to communicate on Discord while playing on various consoles. As a result, a growing number of people began to download this sharing network.1
Because of the large number of users who use Discord regularly, you would almost certainly come across a special profile image. You may want to take it the second you see it. But that’s where the issue starts. How do you get your hands on that image?
That is why we have put together this guide for you. It’s easy to download pictures from Discord. It does not necessitate any special programming abilities. It is available for free by anyone. Everything you have to do now follows these easy measures, and your photo will be ready in no time.
How To Use Discord Profile Picture stealer
- Open the profile of the user with the desired profile image. To put it another way, tapping on their profile and selecting “View Profile”
- To open the inspect window, press Ctrl+Shift+I (if you’re using Discord on your browser, you can also Right Click their profile picture and select Inspect Element).
- Click their profile picture with the tool at the top left of the inspect window (it should be a square with a mouse in it).
- Using ctrl+c, copy the now-present URL from quote to quote in the inspect window, then paste it into your tab. Note: There may be several issues with this aspect, but I discovered that you can save time by clicking on a part that isn’t highlighted but is still in the element’s code (AKA, anywhere in style=) and then highlighting the URL by keeping down the click instead of double-clicking and then highlighting (double-clicking highlights the whole item, not just the URL).
- You’ve got their profile photo now! You should save it like you would any other image from here.
- (This is optional.) If you think the picture is too small, replace “128” with “2048” (without the quotes) at the end of the URL, then press enter and repeat step 5.
Every day, thousands of people use Discord. With the Xbox collaboration, many more users are using it. It’s just natural to like someone’s profile photo. After all, there are several one-of-a-kind images available.
As a result, this guide will assist you. You should go ahead and add some more pictures now that you know how to do so. There is no longer an image that you cannot own. Everything is at your fingertips. The number of photos you can download, the richer.
You finally learned how to use the Discord profile picture stealer