Hi guys, welcome to another tutorial from TECSTODAY.COM. Today we are going to be showing you different ways on how to know who viewed my FACEBOOK profile.
All the methods highlighted in this content have been tested by our team before bringing this guide to your doorstep, So without further ado, let’s get started.
5 Unique Method To know Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
1. Using The News Feed To know Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
To see how many people have visited your page, go to:
- Tap Pages in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Visit your page.
- In the left menu, choose Insights.
- On the left, choose Page Views.
Views on this page include:
- Section [e.g: Videos, Photos Posts].
- Device [e.g: , Mobile devices computers].
- Country or Region.
- Gender and Age.
2. Using Friends List To know Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
Start by going to Facebook. Open the Facebook app or go to https://www.facebook.com/ (desktop) (mobile). If you’re logged in to Facebook, this will bring up your News Feed.
- If you’re not already logged in to Facebook on your laptop, go to the upper-right side of the page and enter your Facebook email address and password, then press login.
- You can log into Facebook on your mobile device by entering your email address and password when prompted, then pressing Log In.
Pick your name tab. It’s on the Facebook page’s upper-right corner. You’ll be taken to your Facebook profile page if you do so.
- On a mobile device, tap ☰ in the bottom-right corner of the iPhone screen or the top-right corner of the Android screen.
Click on Friends. This information can be found near the top of your profile page. A list of Facebook friends will appear.
- On a mobile device, go to the menu and tap Friends.
Examine the top result. The top 10 to 20 friends on this list are the people with whom you connect the most, which means they are more likely to visit your profile than other people.
Take a look at each of your top friends. Someone with a few hundred friends is much more likely to visit your profile than someone with thousands; this will help you narrow down the list of people who are likely to view your page.
- If you see someone that you don’t communicate with very much, they’re probably looking at your page a lot.
Look for friends suggestions. If you get a Facebook notification urging you to add those people, it’s most likely because they’re friends of one (or more) of your most frequent profile visitors.
3. Using Facebook profile timeline page [Desktop Users only]
This method is often thought to be time-consuming by some people, but it is the most powerful and commonly used method. Visit their Facebook profile timeline page – facebook.com/ABC – to do so. The page will now take some time to load.
As a result, you can wait until the loading is done. To access the page source, the user can right-click anywhere on the page and select “view page source” (you can also use “CTRL+U”). A new tab will open automatically after that. This tab will house some of the source’s codes.
This will also provide all of the necessary details. Now press CTRL+F to open the search window, and then copy-paste “BUDDY ID” into it.
Following that, you’ll see some profile ids of people who have visited your profile. Simply copy these profile IDs (any 15-digit number), then go to facebook.com and paste the copied id (for example, facebook.com/100010542976550). The first ID will show the person who most recently viewed or visited your profile.
4. Using Super Viewer Google Chrome Extension
This is the simplest and most accurate method of determining who has seen your profile. You can also save time using this tool.
To get started, some of the provided information must be followed. As a result, the user will feel more at ease and safe, knowing who has viewed their profile.
Visit the Social profile extension page. The option to “add to chrome” can be found at the top of the list. This will make it easier for you to install the extension to your browser.
Wait a few minutes if the process necessitates any downloading activities. After the download is complete, press the Add extension button.
Check out =>> How to Activate Facebook Dating – Tecstoday Guides