The com tmobile pr adapt app is widely blamed on online forums for wasting batteries, downloading bloatware, consuming mobile data, and other issues. This article discusses what this software is, what it does, and how to disable or delete it entirely.
What is T-Mobile?
You can skip this paragraph and go straight to the next one if you already know what T-Mobile is. It is a mobile communications company that offers cellular voice, messaging, and data services in various countries for those who are unfamiliar with it.
What is The Meaning of Com Tmobile Pr Adapt?
The OS also provides a number of applications and features that are not available on other phones of the same model obtained directly from the manufacturer rather than via T-Mobile. The app has no useful functions and can cause problems on both rooted and non-rooted devices.
Remember that com tmobile pr adapt 3.36.2, com.tmobile.pr.adapt 3.35.3, and other versions work in the same way.
What com tmobile pr adapt Causes
The app has been found to be responsible for a variety of problems, including battery depletion, the installation of bloatware, and more. Because of its suspicious conduct, it is also known as Adware and Spyware. Some of the problems it can cause are mentioned below.
Uses Mobile Data: The software downloads Bloatware and performs background operation using the user’s internet data. The volume of data it uses would not be excessive for users with unlimited Wi-Fi connections, however for others who typically use cellular data, every MB counts.
Storage Space Consumption: The com tmobile pr adapt app consumes some storage space. Some users may not be concerned with the amount of storage it consumes, but the software also downloads bloatware, which consumes additional storage.
Use up battery fast: The com.tmobile.pr.adapt software can be included among the top applications in the battery usage list for certain smartphones. It operates in the background and will easily deplete the battery.
Bloatware is downloaded and installed: The software begins to import and activate random software from the Bloatware category. These apps may cause additional issues such as high RAM/CPU use, high storage utilization, battery draining, and more. The most used software com tmobile pr adapt is recognized for downloading is App Selector by T-Mobile, which you will learn more about later in this post.
Com tmobile pr adapt Installing Apps
com tmobile pr adapt is notorious for installing applications without the permission of the user. It often downloads bloatware, which consumes a lot of CPU/RAM and slows down your computer. Thousands of users have found the AppSelector app on their smartphone, which says it was installed from com.tmobile.pr.adapt while testing the app info. T-AppSelector Mobile’s function allows users to select and install several T-Mobile and third-party applications when setting up a new device, according to their website. However, uninstalling the Appselector app does not completely delete it; com tmobile pr adapt reinstalls it, and these applications quickly begin downloading more apps without the user’s permission.
How to Disable com tmobile pr adapt.
On Android, system apps cannot be uninstalled without first rooting the device, but most apps can be disabled. The com tmobile pr adapt app can be disabled to prevent it from installing bloatware and draining the battery.
- Go to the System settings.
- Select Apps.
- Choose the Ellipsis icon from the drop-down menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Display System Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Look for com tmobile pr adapt and press it.
- Select Disable from the drop-down menu.
If It Doesn’t Work, What Do You Do?
Package Disabler, an Android app, can also be used to disable com tmobile pr adapt. It’s easy to set up and uninstall all of the bloatware and adware apps from your smartphone. You do not need to root your computer to use this app. However, if it does not work for you, rooting your computer will be your only choice.
Using Package Disabler App
- Download and install Package Disabler or Package Disabler Pro from the App Store.
- Open the app, approve the permissions, and grant admin access.
- It can take a minute or two for the app to display all of the Bloatware; once you’ve seen the list, look for com tmobile pr adapt and check the box next to it.
- Now select Disable.
How to Remove com tmobile pr adapt
Root Your Phone or Tablet
Note: The warranty on your device would be invalid if you root it.
You can use an Android app or a Windows app to root your Android computer. While most new devices can’t be rooted without a computer, we’ve included both methods so you can check them out first.
Using a computer to root
If your system can’t be rooted with an Android app, you’ll need to link it to a Windows machine and root it with Kingroot or another program.
- Navigate to Settings > System > About phone.
- Tap the Build number before you see the message “You are already a developer” or “No need, developer mode is already available.”
- Return to the previous menu and choose Developer Options.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download and update KingoRoot on your Windows PC.
- Connect the Android smartphone to the PC using a USB cord.
- Launch the KingoRoot app and wait for it to find your device.
- Wait until you click on the root button (it may take some time, depending on the network speed.)
- After that, you should unplug your Android device.
- Install System App Remover on your rooted smartphone.
- Launch the program, look for com tmobile pr adapt, then check the box next to it.
- Now, click the uninstall option.
Rooting without PC
- On your Android smartphone, download and install the KingoRoot app.
- To get started, open the app and tap the Root button.
- Your system will be rooted in minutes. (If it doesn’t work, the app will suggest using KingoRoot on your computer.)
Unfortunately com tmobile pr adapt has stopped
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue if the Unfortunately com tmobile pr adapt has stopped dialog keeps appearing on your device.
- Navigate to System Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Choose the Ellipsis icon (three vertical dots).
- Choose Show System Apps.
- Locate and choose com tmobile pr adapt.
- Press the Force Stop button, followed by clearing data and cache
If this solution does not resolve the issue, you will need to perform a factory reset on your device.
Is com tmobile pr adapt Safe?
Yes, com tmobile pr adapt is not a virus, contrary to popular belief. It acts like adware and can cause problems such as battery drain, but it is not a virus.