Did you get a PS4 party chat invite but weren’t able to join it? To join a PlayStation party chat on PC, first, download the PS4 Remote Play App to your desktop. Leaving the console aside, connect your controller to the PC and begin playing.
You’re probably wondering how to play without a console nearby. Here’s how to connect to PS4 Party Chat on PC, step by step. Stay tuned for the most straightforward guide ever!
What exactly is PS4 party chat?
To begin, let’s define what the PS4 Party chat is.
Essentially, PS4 Party Chat is an excellent feature in the PS4 system that lets gamers conduct a private voice chat with other gamers without typing it out in the chatbox. Gamers often utilize Discord for PS4 Party Chat.
To use the PS4 Party Chat functionality independently, gamers must have their PS4 console and PC in sync. Once the PC and PS4 consoles are synced, the PS4 console may be put to sleep while playing on the PC. Isn’t it incredible?
How to Install PS4 Remote Play on a PC
- Go to the PS Remote Play download page.
- Click the Windows 10 icon.
- The action takes you to another website where you should download the PS4 Remote Play Application for Windows.
- Install the app and run it on your PC.
On your PC, it should now be easy to join a PS4 party chat.
How to participate in a Playstation Party Chat on PC?
With these easy procedures, joining a PlayStation party chat on PC is not hard.
- First, connect the game console and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- To join a party from your PC, make sure your console is in standby or sleep mode.
- A gamer may choose between a PlayStation 4 or a PlayStation 5. This, however, is not required. Click on the app to continue your search.
- Your PS4’s name will be shown. Click the word by clicking on it. The search and synchronization processes are initiated automatically by your console.
- Enter the needed PS4 Passkey.
- Wait for the connection to be established. You should be able to play your game on your PS4 console in a few seconds.
- To chat with your friends, click the microphone icon button on the bottom right of your screen to activate it.
- Hold down the PS button on your controller. Follow the helps >”Select Party” >”Start Party”
- Create your group or choose one from the list.
- The instructions are the same for macOS and other operating systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is PlayStation Remote Play?
PlayStation remote play enables you to operate your PS5 or PS4 from a distance and broadcast your games, as well as support the pause and play functionality.
2. What is the PS4 party chat?
The Party Chat feature enables PlayStation 4 players to chat with friends while gaming without utilizing the in-game chat system.
3. Which devices are compatible with PlayStation Remote Play?
- Android phones and tablets running Android 7 or later.
- Personal computers (PCs) (Windows 10 and macOS 10.13 or later.)
- iOS 12.1 or later on an Apple device