The Xbox One has a new update, but it’s not what you think. The update works to prevent an Aimbot on Xbox. On the Xbox One, the update fixes the code that was allowing the Aimbot on Xbox.
For all you gamers, we want you to know that there is no more Aimbot on Xbox.
But is it possible to get an aimbot on Xbox? To find out, I decided to conduct some research.
I did my research and the only way to have an aimbot on Xbox is to use a mouse and keyboard adapter, the best of which is the Xim Apex, which is currently on sale on Amazon.
- On Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3, XIM APEX delivers the most precise mouse and keyboard experience.
- XIM APEX is the ideal companion for even the most demanding gamer, with unrivaled quality, ease-of-use, and flexibility.
- XIM APEX provides gamers with cutting-edge technology without overwhelming them with unnecessary complexity.
- XIM APEX is able to provide unparalleled 1-to-1 gaming precision that consistently performs in every game you play, thanks to XIM’s unique Smart Translator Technology.
- It is quick and simple to set your preferred gaming environment using its wireless smartphone tool. XIM APEX allows players to select their preferred input devices. Whether you’re playing on a desk or a couch in the living room.
To get the aimbot on Xbox, you must use the Xim Apex keyboard mouse controller adapter, which allows you to have console cheats that work on any console and takes about 20 minutes to set up correctly.
Xim Apex Aimbot Hacks
- Move Fire – When firing a weapon, you can move left or right, or jump and squat.
- Quick Scope – makes quick scoping a breeze.
- Aimbot Fortnite – Use the code to get different aimbots.
- Auto Aim – enhances aim assistance.
- Always Run – makes you run at all times.
- Bunny Hop – allows you to bunny hop whenever you want.
- Instant Build – With the press of a single button, you can construct any structure.
- Rapid Fire – Your primary and secondary weapons both have rapid-fire capabilities.
- Hair Trigger – Use a hair-trigger setup to fire.
They work by utilizing GPC scripts, which allow you to load a script for either the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Nintendo Switch. It is possible to have no recoil, no jumps, and a full aimbot.
However, while the Xim Apex can be used on consoles for mouse and keyboard play, using GPC scripts on a console is prohibited because Sony and Microsoft consider it cheating, and your account will be blocked if you are caught using it.
Everything stated is solely for informational purposes.
How to Enable Aimbot on Xbox
In order for the aimbot to work, we must first understand how recoil works in games.
Different Types Of Recoil In Games
- Vertical Recoil. The most common type of recoil in games and the simplest to counter is, when shot, the weapon rises and is predictable.
- Horizontal Recoil. This recoil is randomized and can not be controlled by mouse movements. However, I will explain how to control it later in the post.
- First Shot Recoil. It only applies to the first shot at the gun and usually raises the gun.
Anti Recoil Methods On Console
- Increase XY Ratio
- Steady Ai
- Mouse Movement
- Ballistic Curve
- Weapon Attachments
- Increase Aim Assist
How To Configure Xim Apex For Easy Aiming on Consoles!
- Connect your Xim Apex to your PC/Mac or laptop and download the most recent firmware from this link.
- Insert your mouse on the right side of your USB adapter, your keyboard in the middle, and your controller on the left.
- Download the Xim Apex Manager app for your smartphone or PC by clicking here for Android and here for the iPhone.
- Choose the game you want to play first on the app.
- You must configure your mouse’s pulling sensitivity (the rate at which it sends electrical signals to your device).
- Click on the top of the app and go to the global settings, then change the settings to the highest possible pulling rate (Xim Apex max pulling rate is 1000 Hz) that you can use for your mouse, as each mouse has different software and pulling rates. For your aim to work properly, the pulling rate of your Xim Apex and the mouse must be the same.
- Set your mouse DPI to between 3000 and 4000.
- You must now change your in-game settings to find your ideal settings, so return to where you can select your game and select the bottom right button, which will take you to a URL with that game’s ideal settings.
- Go to a training mode in a game and select the pencil icon of a game inside the app, then tinker with the settings you like.
- If your mouse stutters or something doesn’t look right, go into the app on the right and select settings from the aim menu. Change the setting to common or turn it off and experiment with different settings until you find the one that gives you the best aim.
- Change your ADS to the right and see what works best for you.
- Go all the way to the right in your settings to Auxillary; you’ll need to change these settings so you can navigate in-game menus with the mouse and keyboard. More information can be found in the video below.
- Finally, DO NOT USE A CLOTH MOUTHPAD because, depending on how sensitive your mouse is, it will begin to read the fibers of the cloth, resulting in a terrible gaming experience.