PlayStation Plus is a popular subscription service for gamers. This 14-day free trial will give you full access to PS Plus features. There are many games to enjoy, and you’ll also get exclusive discounts and offers.
Sony Interactive Entertainment’s PlayStation is a multinational videogames brand. The PlayStation product and service suite consist of five home video game consoles, line controllers, a media center, and a few gaming magazines.
PlayStation Plus is a subscription model that offers subscribers to play online multiplayer games as well as access to exclusive discounts, game demos, beta game versions, and premium downloadable content.
What You Should Know About Free PlayStation Plus Trial
It depends on where you live whether or not you are eligible for a free trial of PlayStation Plus. If you live in the United States or use a credit card issued in the United States, you won’t be able to sign up for a free trial of PlayStation Plus.
The rules and availability differ depending on the country. PlayStation Plus subscribers in India, the United Kingdom, and Canada, for example, are eligible for a 14-day free trial. For more information, check your country’s PlayStation Plus website.
How to Get a 14-Day Free Trial PlayStation Plus Without Using a Credit Card
- Open a web browser and type in ‘PSN Now Free’ to access the official PlayStation Plus 14 ay trial.
- Create a genuine temporary account with any email provider, and choose any nationality for your profile.
- Create a Canadian Sony account with a legal date of birth and enter the address below using the email; this step cannot be skipped.
- Create an account, and Sony will send you an email; select the email and click the ‘verify now’ button.
- Return to the PSN account website, select the account you created, and click the ‘already verified’ button. Do not include a phone number.
- If you go to the Canadian store, it will say “unable to find page,” but don’t worry, just click the [PlayStation Plus] button at the top of the website.
- On the website, click join now, then look for the 14-day trial and click the small icon next to free, then show basket and confirm to complete the purchase.
- Go to your PS4 and then add the newly created PS4 account and sign in normally, then keep hitting next to go to account management. You should be able to get PS Plus without providing any credit card information!
The address you must enter for your PlayStation account is listed below; if any of the steps are unclear, please watch the video below.
- Country: Canada
- City: Hamilton
- State: Ontario
- Postal Code: L8N 2J3
What Is the Cost of PlayStation Plus After the Trial Period?
While most people’s PlayStation prices aren’t going to break the bank, these uninvited subscription costs can quickly add up.
You have the option of purchasing PlayStation Plus for one, three, or twelve months. Prices in the United States are as follows:
What is the distinction between PS Plus and PS now?
PS Plus is an online subscription service that allows you to play online on your PS4 and receive two free games per console per month, as well as support for cloud saves. PS Now is a monthly game subscription service similar to Netflix that allows you to stream and download games.
Please watch the video above to learn more about PS. Personally, I do not use the service because, unlike the best deal in gaming, Xbox Game Pass, the service does not provide access to all Sony exclusives, whereas Microsoft PS Now does.
However, it has greatly improved; previously, you couldn’t even download games; instead, you had to stream them! As new AAA games are released on a regular basis, I recommend giving the service a try. Sony is offering a 7-day trial right now.
- Create a new account and make it the primary account.
- Navigate to [Applications Saved Data Management] from the main menu.
- Navigate to Online Storage Saved Data.
- Start a 2-day free trial by clicking here.
If it does not work, you must create a new account.
How to Cancel a PSN 14-Day Trial
- On a PS4, Sign in to the PlayStation Network, then navigate to [Settings] > [Account Management]
- Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions].
- After you’ve chosen the subscription you’d like to cancel, select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].
This will prevent Sony from charging your account on auto-renew; to learn why Sony continues to charge you, see my post here. In case you get stuck, watch the video below by YourSixStudios, which also includes two other ways to cancel your trial!
Enhance your PS4 experience Learn about the best PS4 accessories on Amazon by clicking the link below.