How To Sign Out of Google Play Store | New Updates!
The Google Play Store is the greatest part of Android development. It is the primary hub for all app and game content, as well as off-shoots for ebooks, movies, TV shows, and music.
There are tons of commands and actions within the app. No worries – we’ll cover a lot of them. If you experience problems with the Play Store or need to sign out ASAP, don’t worry. In this article, we explain how to sign out of Google Play Store.
How to Sign Out of Google Play using an Android App
You can not log out of the Google Play store on Android; instead, you must delete or remove your Google account. To remove your Google account on Android, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Navigate to your device’s settings.
2. tap Accounts from the drop-down menu.
3. From the list of choices, select the Google account. (If you have more than one Google account logged in, choose the one you wish to delete.) I only have one account here.
4. tap the Remove Account option.
A word of caution: if you only have one Google account, it is best not to delete it since all of your stored processes will be gone. You may, however, log in using a different account.
How to sign out of Google Play on an iPhone
There is one significant difference between signing out of Google on an iPhone and signing out on a computer: When you log out of your Google account on a mobile browser, you are not signing out of your Gmail app or any other Google apps.
And here’s how to go about it:
1. Use your mobile browser to visit the Google homepage.
2. In the top right corner, tap your profile picture.
Almost always, your profile picture may be seen in the top-right corner.
3. At the bottom of the menu that displays, tap the words “Sign out.”
Tapping your icon will open up a new menu.
And… you’re done. See? It’s so simple that it’s difficult to rationalize not doing it.
How to sign out of Google Play Using a Web Browser
Logging out of your Google account couldn’t be easier, so there’s no reason not to. It’s possible to do it from almost any Google page, such as Gmail or a Google Doc.
1. Look for your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
To open a new menu, click on your profile picture.
2. To open a dropdown menu, click on the picture.
3. At the bottom of the menu, click “Sign out.”
Wait for the page to appear, then click “Sign out.”
That’s all there is to it; you’ve just signed out of Google. Do you want to sign in again? Simply click the blue “Sign In” button that replaced your profile picture and follow the steps Google provides.
How to Sign Out of Google Play Using Android Settings
- On an Android phone, go to Settings. or You may also slide down from the top of the screen and tap the setting icon.
- Navigate to Accounts and Backup.
- Tap on Accounts. All of your Android device login accounts are listed here.
- Tap on the Google Account from which you wish to log out.
- Choose remove account and tap to confirm.
The article concludes with a discussion of four ways on how to sign out of the Google Play Store. We hope that all of our readers understand how to sign out or log out of the Google Play store.