What is UICC Unlock Sprint | Fix Your Device Now
Are you familiar with the Sprint Activation screen? It keeps loading after you insert your SIM or after you reset the factory and lock the phone with someone else’s data.
We will now be discussing something called UICC Unlock. What is UICC? What is UICC?
Before we get into the UICC Unlocking and the details of it, let’s first look at how unlocking works and the types.
MSL stands for Master Subsidy Lock. This scenario sees the smartphone being integrated with disabling software that has a unique locking code. There is a good chance your device uses the MSL Locking technology if it was released before February 2015.
SIM unlocking is available for smartphones that are locked to one carrier network. This means that the device has been programmed to support only one carrier. This applies to phones that are carrier-specific, such as Sprint-based. You can either go for Direct SIM Unlock, which, as the name suggests, will allow you to run various carrier services either domestically or internationally.
What is UICC unlock sprint phone?
UICC stands for Universal Integrated Circuit Card. This is a new SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) card that can be used on smartphones and tablets with high-speed internet.
Your UICC will identify you to your wireless carrier so your plan can work on the device. It saves your contacts and offers a reliable, secure, and efficient data connection. It allows global roaming and continues to provide new applications and services. UICC sends signals to your wireless carrier when your phone is activated. This allows you to connect to WiFi or put in a SIM. There are two types of SIM unlocking: UICC unlock or MSL unlock.
If your smartphone is locked in terms of SIM functions and can not allow any other carrier service to run, it needs SIM unlocking. This means that the phone can only run one wireless service and is limited to programming. This applies to any Samsung Sprint phone. Direct SIM unlock is available. This allows you to use various services locally as well as internationally.
MSL stands for Master Subsidy Lock. This means that your device has been integrated with disabling software and an unlocking code. There is a good chance your device has MSL unlocking if it was released before February 2015.
How to Unlock UICC
1. Contact Sprint to request a UICC unlock code
If your Sprint cell phone is locked to your Sprint carrier, you can contact them to request a UICC unlock code.
Although this may take some time to process, it is the easiest option.
- Contact Sprint customer service by email or phone.
- Before you can proceed, you will need to provide information to prove that you are the owner.
- After you verify ownership, your unlock request begins processing. It will take 48 hours to complete (it could take longer depending on the circumstances).
- Then use the network unlock code to get your device unlocked.
An important point to remember is if you own an Android device. While the unlocking process is going ahead, do not remove your SIM card from the smartphone. You will have to start the process over again if you remove the SIM card from your smartphone.
For Android devices, you will need to go to Settings > System > Updates to complete the unlock process.
This is the only way you can unlock your phone for free with IMEI. Although we have specifically mentioned the Sprint network, the method can be used on any carrier.
2. unlock your smartphone using the Miliunlocks service.
Flashing U1 firmware is the best way to fix errors. This is the official Universal firmware. To flash the phone, you can use Odin. Click here to learn how to use Odin to flash the firmware on your Samsung device.
If the Activation Screen does not appear after you have tried the previous methods, you will need third-party services to unlock the phone. The CSC configuration on the phone is locked to Sprint. CSC stands for “Consumer Software Customization” (or “Country Specific Code”) and is abbreviated. CSC is an integral component of Samsung firmware binaries. It contains customized settings and system configurations.
We can modify the CSC configuration of your phone at miliunlocks in less than five minutes. Click here to learn more.
These are the steps you should follow to unlock your smartphone with Miliunlocks.
- First, you will need to install the USB Remote Client app on your Windows computer. Yes. As far as we know, the method works only with Windows.
- Please note that the address for the software is only available once you have paid for it.
- Miliunlocks will provide you with a remote address to connect to your smartphone.
- Once the connection has been established, Miliunlocks agents will troubleshoot the device. You don’t need to do anything at this stage. The company will handle the whole complicated process.
- Your phone will then reboot automatically after it is done.
Read | Top 10 Best Fix To Resolve ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED error
UICC Unlock Authentication Errors & Solutions
You might receive a UICC unlock authentication error message if things do not go according to plan. Here are some common UICC error messages and solutions we recommend.
1. Turn off your device and insert the UICC Service Provider that came with it.
This is the most difficult authentication error to correct, but it can be fixed.
It is necessary to insert the UICC of your original service provider. However, this workaround can be used.
- Open Settings, go to Apps, then tap the dots icon and tap Show System Applications.
- Tap on OMADM, navigate to Notifications > Notification Type, and choose Silent or Minimized.
- Go back to the OMADM menu and make sure that Change System Settings is set to Not allowed.
- If you are a Sprint customer, navigate to the Sprint OMADM Phone Interface. Also, set this up so that no system changes are allowed.
You must make all the changes that we have suggested. Don’t miss any. You will not get anywhere if you skip any of these steps, and the error message will continue to appear.
2. You can only use this device with your UICC service provider.
This authentication error message means your mobile device is locked.
This message can only be removed by using one of the methods that we have shown you.
3. Your device has been unlocked to support any UICC
Although it may seem alarming at first, it’s a positive message that is easy to understand.
This error simply means that your phone is already unlocked. You don’t need to go through all the trouble of unlocking it again.
Anyone who purchased their smartphone after February 2015 will see this UICC Unlock error message. It is displayed automatically and it is shown to them immediately.
That is all there is to it. You now know what is uicc unlock sprint is, how to unlock and lots more. Now, go ahead and put the procedure to the test. And please leave a comment below to let us know how it went.