Learn How To Delete Recently Played on Spotify
The Spotify Player has become one of the most popular streaming services in recent years, thanks to its vast range of music, high-quality sound, and deep menus to explore.
After listening to the same songs on repeat, or the same album, it can be time-consuming to re-listen to all the songs to find your favorite tracks.
To accomplish this, it is possible to clear your recently played music using Spotify’s desktop apps on Windows or Mac.
It is important to note that the option to remove the list of recently played songs isn’t accessible on Spotify’s mobile apps or Spotify web player.
However, clearing the list of recent songs on the desktop app will clear your recently played list on all devices connected to your Spotify account.
If you’re looking to clear out your list of recently played songs, here’s how.
How to delete recently played on Spotify
- Start Spotify using your PC or Mac.
- On the left side menu, select the “Recently played” option.
- In the “Recently played” option, you’ll find an inventory of the most recently played songs, albums, and artists.
- Move your mouse over one of the covers listed to check the available settings. Then, you can listen to the song again, then add it to the “Liked Songs” collection, or even remove it completely.
- To delete the item from your “Recently played” list, simply click on the three-dot menu button.
- In the menu of options that appears, click the “Remove from Recently Played” option.
- When the button is clicked, the item is set to disappear from its “Recently played” list. The item will also be removed from any other Spotify devices connected to your account and also on mobile devices.
Unfortunately, there’s no way to get rid of the “Recently played” list in one shot. You’ll have to repeat these steps to clear every entry.
How can I get rid of my account on Spotify Mobile?
Click to reveal the “Queue” symbol on your screen. The icon for the queue has three horizontal lines and a play icon on top. Your Spotify queue is shown.
Click to put a checkmark on the items in your Spotify queue that you wish to remove, then click “Remove” after you’ve completed.
How do I clear my history on Spotify?
Contrary to the music you’ve just listened to previously, it is possible to erase your music history on Spotify, and more specifically, the most recent search results.
- Get started with Spotify on your computer or mobile phone, and then use the search bar.
- These should be the results of your most recent searches. Below every search is an “X” symbol.
- You can utilize the X symbol to delete specific entries, or “Delete Recent Searches” to erase all history.
- When something happens in the subject, you can remove or disable the list of the latest heard songs.
How long will recently played tracks remain on Spotify?
The latest update lets users check their songs and podcasts for the past three months on the “Recently Played” page on the main screen. It will be shown alongside the playlists, albums, and shows that they were played on.
Who is following me via Spotify?
If you’ve ever made your own Spotify playlist and thought about who was listening to it, you’re not alone. However, Spotify doesn’t make it possible to know the exact number of people who are following your playlists, and you’ll only know the number of users your music has.
How do I hide my Spotify history?
Click on the Settings cog located near the top. Continue scrolling down till you see your social settings. Check that listening activity and the most recently played artists are all turned off.
How do I view my Spotify queue on my iPhone?
- Launch the Spotify application for the iPhone, Android, or tablet.
- It will open a pop-up that offers a range of choices, including the Skip the Repeat, Shuffle, and Skip buttons.
- Tap to open your queue.
Following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to easily understand how to delete recently played on Spotify and also enjoy your Spotify account as you would like to experience it.