How to Change Email on Xbox Account | Can you Change the Email on Your Xbox Account?
Gamers have been asking for years how to change email on xbox account. With the release of the new generation Xbox, the Xbox One, Microsoft finally answered the call. Now gamers can change the email on their account or set up a new account with a new email.
How change email address on Xbox account?
To change the email associated with your Microsoft account on Xbox, it is necessary to access an internet browser, either via an iPhone, computer, or by using the Microsoft Edge application on your Xbox One.
To modify your email, go through your Microsoft Account page Then, follow these steps.
- Select “Your Info,” located in the upper left corner of the page.
- On the next page, click Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- Select which alias to eliminate, and then select Remove. Be aware that if you wish to erase the email address that’s set as the primary email address, you’ll need to declare a different primary email address before taking it off. The address can’t be deleted in any other way. To designate a new email address as primary, click on “Make Primary.” on another email address.
- If there’s no second email address available, either create another one or connect to an existing one. It’s done by clicking “Add email,” then typing in the address and clicking “Add an alias.” Follow the steps to confirm the address you used.
- After you’ve created a new primary address, click Remove for the address you used to use. Then click “Confirm.”
- It is now possible to use an updated email that allows you to log into your Xbox account.
How do I add a new email address to your Xbox One account?
1. While you’re logged in to your account, click “Your info” and then choose “Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.”
2. Simply click on “Add Email” and create a brand new Microsoft domain email address or add an existing Microsoft email address.
Click “Add email.”
3. After that, click “Add the alias.” You’ll need to verify the newly created email address to complete the procedure.
FAQs | How to Change Email on Xbox Account
Are you able to change your Xbox account without losing all your data?
It is important to remember your passwords and email address on your old or new Xbox. You can alter the primary email address of your account without losing any progress made on your Xbox.
Are you able to make use of Gmail to play Xbox?
You can make use of Gmail to manage the account for your Xbox Live account. It can be used as an alias or an account contact email address. Go to http://account.live.com/ and click on “account aliases”.
Can I transfer my Xbox account to a new Microsoft account?
It’s not possible to transfer all the information from Xbox about friends, achievements, and everything else, which is a shame.
How do I recover my lost password?
There are a variety of ways to identify the email address you used to sign up for an Xbox account.
If you’re using an Xbox console, you can get the email address by selecting your Gamer Tag or Gamer ID.
When you can’t find the email, it’s possible that the settings have been modified to hide the information. If that’s the case, you’ll be able to retrieve your email address by following the following:
- Start the Guide by pressing the Xbox button.
- Select “Profile.”
- Select settings.
- Select “Account.”
- Select the sign-in option, then security and passkey.
- Your email address should be in that “Show on Home” section.
- Login using the email to your online account. You can also retrieve a forgotten password.
- If you’ve used an alternate email to create an additional alias or use it as a confirmation email, be sure to check your emails from the past. If you receive emails from Microsoft Billing or Xbox Live, they are likely to include an email address for your account.
- If your email address is associated with the family group, you can ask that family member to sign in and then look up the email associated with your account.
Once you have your email address, you can attempt to log into your account. Click the “Forgot my Password” link to reset your password and log in. Instructions for resetting your password will be sent either to an associated email address or phone number.
Once you’ve retrieved your password and email address, you can resume changing your email address as described in the above instructions.
Can I have two Xbox Live accounts in one email?
You’ll need a Microsoft account to open your Xbox account. A Microsoft account isn’t the same as an Xbox account, though you could make use of the identical email address for both…. Utilizing the identical email address to sign in to Xbox lets you manage your billing and settings by using the same account.
How do I get rid of my email address from my Xbox account?
Select the Start button and then choose Settings > Accounts > Email and Accounts. Under accounts that are used by calendars, email, and contacts, choose which accounts you wish to eliminate and then select Manage. Select “Delete this account for this particular device.” Click Delete to verify.