Do you want to create an Instagram account without a phone number? If you do, you are not alone. Most people are not aware of this, but it is possible to create an Instagram account without a phone number.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a social media platform where users can upload photos and videos, which are then shared with their followers.
In addition, Instagram is one of the leading social media platforms for making friends, collaborating for business, and producing content. There are more than one billion users with active accounts on Instagram, and they are awestruck by the idea of sharing their most recent content, photos, stories, and other types of content with their viewers.
You have to sign up for a free account to use Instagram, either on your phone or computer. Then, let’s address the crucial question of how do you sign up for Instagram without a phone number.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create an Instagram account without a phone number and email address. Follow this step-by-step tutorial to set up your own Instagram account without having a phone number.
How to Create Instagram Account without Phone Number
Go to Instagram’s main screen.
- Install the app and open it.
- This will take you to the main interface of the Instagram app, as shown below.
- After this screen, you will see a page for logging in or signing up.
- On that page, you can sign up by giving your phone number or email address.
Click the “Sign Up with Email Address or Phone Number” option.
- When you click on this option, you will see a page to sign up.
- There, you can create an account by entering a phone number or an email address.
Click the “Email address” option and type in your email address.
- Now, instead of adding a phone number, click the Email option.
- By doing this, you can create an Instagram account without a phone number.
- Here, you can enter your email address and click on the next button.
Enter your “name and password” to create an account.
- Here, enter in your full name and a strong password.
- There are two choices.
- If you want to sync your contacts, click “Continue with Sync contacts.”
- If you don’t want to, click continue without syncing.
- That’s all there is to it.
- After this, you’ll be asked to add an avatar, your username, and other information to set up your new Instagram account.
Other Method to Create Instagram Account Without Phone Number
Although it is possible to make a fake Instagram account without a phone number, there are many options for users who don’t want to divulge their personal contact numbers or emails to Instagram.
Additionally, we can select the number that will be used to send the OTP to confirm the identity. Let’s look at how to do all of this :
- Start your Instagram app.
- Tap on “Do you not already have an account?” And, check-in .
- So, choose to check in using an email address or phone number.
- Click on “Email” instead of a phone number.
- Then, type in your name and password.
- It is possible to sync your contacts to seek out your contacts or stay clear of them altogether.
- Following that, you’ll then be asked to display your avatar as well as other information required when you sign up for a new account.
It is possible to use third-party software programs to generate fake numbers. Certain websites allow you to create a fake telephone number, which you can use for verification purposes on your Instagram.
You can, for instance, utilize the TextNow website to create a fake telephone number, then enter a three-digit pin code, and then hit “submit.” click.
That’s it! Your mobile virtual number is now ready! You can give it to Instagram and you’ll receive a verification text via TextNow. Enter the 6-digit security code and your account will be verified.
Is Instagram phone number mandatory?
At least initially, beginning with an Instagram account does not require the use of a phone number. To sign up for your brand-new Insta account, you’ll need to utilize a computer or any other mobile device.
Simply go over to the Instagram main page and then click the “Sign up” option. You will need to provide an email address when asked.
Can Someone Tell If You Have Two Instagram Accounts?
People won’t be able to see that you’ve logged in to two accounts. However, if the accounts you use on your Instagram accounts are linked to identical social media profiles (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc) the friends on the social media network will receive messages and recommendations via Instagram that they follow your different accounts.
Can We Create 2 Insta Account With Same Number?
At present, Instagram accounts have to be registered with an email address. It isn’t possible to set up multiple accounts on Instagram using an email account that is the same.
Through the app, it is possible to create an additional Instagram account that uses your phone number, not an email account.
Why is Instagram forcing me to give my number?
If Instagram requires your telephone number at the time of registration or later, the reason could be: Keeping you and other users secure– Requesting an email address makes registration and management of accounts difficult for spammers and users who manage multiple accounts.
Will My Friends Know If I Create A New Instagram Account?
I’m not convinced that you should share an invitation or a link to join your account unless they’re aware of it, or you inform them about it.
If you have related accounts on Instagram, the accounts of both are visible by searching through the search feature, meaning that someone could find your account, or locate the other account that is connected to it.
Follow all of the steps above to create an Instagram account without a phone number. Instagram will ask you for either a phone number or an email address. If you choose an email address, you can keep setting up your account. All done. Just like that!