Samsung FRP Bypass without SIM card? Samsung FRP bypass without pc? how do I bypass Google verification without a sim card? how to bypass Samsung FRP without PC? Samsung FRP bypass new method?
What is FRP?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. This is a security feature Google has integrated into Android Lollipop 5.1.1 devices and higher to provide a failsafe in the event of a stolen device. You can activate FRP on an Android phone without logging in to your Google account.
This sounds like bad news for phone thieves, but it’s good news for the phone owner.
A factory reset resets all settings on your phone to their default settings. This includes deleting any files, downloaded apps, or valuable media. Android phone owners should ensure that their Google accounts are set up to activate FRP on their devices.
If a factory reset has been performed on your phone, you will need to log in to your Google account before any other actions can be taken on it. If you have multiple Google accounts, you can log in to them all.
It is important to note that factory resets are authorized if they are done via factory data reset and settings. After this type of reset, the device will be set up automatically without you needing to log into your Google account.
Samsung FRP bypass without PC
- Remove your SIM card and turn on the Samsung, Connect to wifi and when it asks you to enter your Google Account, tap on the back button until it gets to the emergency screen, then dial 122, and then go back.
- Now go to the screen where the phone asks about your Google Account.
- Here you should insert a SIM card with a pin code.
- Now, wait until you see a screen asking you to enter a pin code.
- Next, try to remove the SIM card and then press the power button at the same time to see the information on the SIM card removed but on the locked screen not unlocked.
- If the device goes black, tap on the screen to wake it up.
- Tap on the OK button to close the information about the SIM card removal.
- On the lock screen, you will see a padlock. Tap on it to open a new menu.
- Then press the notification settings option at the top of the screen.
- Now put in the SIM card again and swipe across the screen fast this time.
- Enter the SIM card PIN (if the screen goes black, tap on it to wake it up).
- Now you will be taken to the Status bar. Tap on See All and allow it to load.
- You will see Most Recent Apps at the top of the screen. Tap on it and select “All.”
- Now scroll down and select Youtube App and then Settings > History and Privacy > Youtube Terms of Services.
- You will be taken to Google Chrome Browser. Click on Accept and Continue.
- Tap on Next > No Thanks.
- Now in the open browser, click on the link and enter www.naijaphotovibes.com
- When the page opens, search for Frp Unlock and click on FRP Unlock for all devices.
FRP bypass with Samsung Galaxy Apps
Certain Galaxy Apps allow you to bypass the Samsung FRP. You will need to download the app and follow the instructions below.
How to bypass FRP with Samsung Galaxy Apps
- Press the power button on your phone. And connect your device with Wi-Fi.
- Tap on Next, then the google sign-in will come up. Here press the home button three times to access Voice-to-text.
- Drag and draw L on your phone. Double-tap the options list and select Text-to-speech setting.
- Now tap the Home button three times to deselect Voice-to-text.
- Surf for Samsung Galaxy Apps from your internet browser. Then navigate to Samsung’s official website, browse for UC Browser and download the App. The internet browser will be available under The User Manual at the top edges of the screen.
- Download and install any reliable Samsung FRP bypass App. Double tap the three-dot at the top edge and choose the sign-in option of the browser.
- Create a new Google account and restart your phone. Now you can enjoy your phone again.
- Not compatible with all Android devices.
- You will need an internet connection.
- There is no official support available.
- The steps of the operation are complex.
Also Read: Qlink APN Hack – QLink APN Setup | 2022 Updated!
Samsung FRP Bypass Without PC using SIM Pin Code
How do I bypass the Samsung FRP lock? The Samsung S9 is an example of how to bypass FRP without a computer.
- Turn on your Samsung and establish a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- The Google verification page by tapping it. Follow the instructions in the picture below. Wait for the store to close automatically after updating it.
- Choosing the search icon, look for Samsung Internet Browser in this area. Once you’ve located the browser, start it after updating it.
- Download and install an FRP bypass APK from the browser, such as Apex Launcher.
- “Settings,” then “Biometrics and security,” should be selected. Tap “Other security settings” after that.
- Use the “Use Screen lock type to Unpin” option while the “Pin Windows” option is enabled. Once you’ve configured a PIN code, restart your device normally. You won’t need to enter your Google login information.
- It is long and tedious.
- You might not be able to use some gadgets.
- It is difficult to predict the degree of success.
Samsung FRP Bypass Without PC – WooTechy IDelock (Android)
You don’t have to do the steps mentioned above if the problem persists or you are unable to resolve it. For fast and easy FRP bypassing, the Wootechy IDelock (Android) is your best friend.
Wootechy iDelock Android allows users to bypass the FRP lock on any Android smartphone. It works with more than 6000 Android device models and all versions of the system. iDelock (Android), can also unlock other Android screen locks such as PINs and passwords, patterns and fingerprints, face ID, faces, etc. These features make iDelock Android one of the most popular applications.
How to bypass FRP using WooTechy’s iDelock (Android).
- Download the app iDelock (Andriod) on your PC and choose the Remove Google Lock (FRP). Connect your device to your personal computer using an original USB cable.
- Now proceed to select your system version and click on Start.
- After that, WooTechy iDelock (Android) will automatically provide a data installation package. Click the download button to download the package.
- When the download process is completed, extract the package and enable both the USB debugging and OEM unlock on your device. Once the package has been extracted successfully, it will begin to unlock your device.
- After several minutes, you can enjoy your device using the new Google account.
- Compatible with various Android devices and systems versions.
- In just a few simple steps, you can bypass FRP lock
- It is ideal for unlocking all types of Android locks including PINs and passwords as well as patterns, fingerprints, and patterns.
- Many users recommend it because of its high success rate.
How to bypass Google Account Samsung using a PC
If the above steps fail to resolve the problem or you are unsure whether it is possible to bypass the Samsung FRP without pc, here’s another way to do it.
For quick and easy FRP bypassing, it would be a good idea to always use PassFab android Unlocker PassFab Android Unlocker will unlock your Android phone in just 5 minutes.
It works with almost all Android phones, except for Sony, Oppo, and OnePlus. These features elevate PassFab Android Unlocker up the list of top-rated tools.
- Open PassFab Android Unlocker, and then click Remove Google Lock (FRP).
- Now connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable.
- Once connected, select your phone’s Android version and click “Send Notification”.Then confirm your selection, and your phone will receive a notification.
- Follow the on-screen guide to set up your Samsung phone.
- Then you can use the PIN code you set to bypass Google FRP lock.
Samsung FRP Bypass Without PC – The Ultimate Guide is the perfect guide for anyone who wants to bypass Samsung’s FRP features without having to rely on a computer. This guide explains how to bypass Samsung’s FRP features and get your device working as usual again.