Samsung A12 Nacho FRP Bypass without SIM card? Samsung A12 Nacho FRP bypass without PC? samsung a12 google account bypass without pc? Samsung A12 Nacho FRP bypass new method? How do I bypass Google verification without a SIM card? How to bypass Samsung A12 Nacho without a SIM card?
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho users have been struggling with trying to get the phone to work without a SIM card or PC. This guide will help you bypass the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho’s SIM card or PC requirements and get your hands on the phone.
Samsung a12 google account bypass without pc
If you set up your phone after a factory reset, please connect to a WiFi network and get back to setting up your device screen.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to bypass the FRP lock on the Samsung Galaxy A12 without a computer.
- You need to enable TalkBack on your device. To enable TalkBack on the Galaxy A12, press the Volume Up+Power buttons at the same time.
- You should get a notification that says, “Use Side and Volume up keys for TalkBack.” You need to tap on “Use”. Press the volume up+power buttons again to enable TalkBack. You’ll get another screen with a notification on how to use it, Tap on the “Close” button to close it. It will get you back to the welcome setup screen.
- Next, draw an L shape on the screen to get to the “Voice Commands” screen to enable Google voice assistance that will eventually help you to get into the YouTube app and then lead you to open the Google Chrome browser.
- The next screen will ask you to “Allow TalkBack to record audio.” Double tap on Yes to continue to the next screen.
- Now it will ask you to “Use voice commands to control TalkBack,” so you need to double-tap on “Use voice commands” as shown in the screenshot below:
- Once that’s done, you need to instantly command it by saying, “Google Assistant.” This will prompt you to open the voice assistant. At this point, you need to disable the TalkBack feature on your phone by pressing the Volume Up + Power keys at the same time.
- Tap on the keyboard icon to start typing.
- Once the keyword app is opened, type “YouTube” and tap on the Youtube text that will open the YouTube app on your Galaxy A12. We are almost nearing the unlocking process, but we are still just beginning the bypassing process for A12.
- After running the Chrome browser app, tap on the “Accept & Continue” button to open the browser URL bar, and do not try to add a Google account to your device if it asks.
- In the browser, type the following URL: https://www.progeeksblog.com/bypass/. This will open all the FRP bypass apps. You need to tap on the Galaxy Store to choose. It will open the Samsung Apps Store application and leave it to update the app.
- You need to have a Samsung account to download apps from the AppStore. If you don’t have one, you can signup here.
- You can now search for the “Alliance Shield” app and install it from the Samsung App Store, and enter your Samsung account details to confirm the download and installation.
- You have to create an account for Alliance Shield in order to enter this guide. So I hope you’ve already got one. If not, then create it here.
- Enter the user name and password for the Alliance Shield X app to continue and accept the terms.
- After entering the credentials, on the next screen, enable “Device Admin” as shown below:
- This is an important step. When you go to the next screen, confirm the action by tapping on the “activate” button.
- Next, it will ask you to enable Knox. To activate it, swipe to the right..
- Tap on the Next button to accept the Samsung terms and finish the Alliance Shield X setup.
- Finally, tap on the “App Manager,” and it will open the Android application manager. In this tab, look or search for “Android setup.” Tap on the Actions tab and select the FORCE STOP app and then WIPE APP DATA.
- Similarly, search for “Google Play Services,” open it, and from the Actions tab, Force Stop & Wipe app data, and do the same as in step 16.
- Finally, look for the “Samsung Setup Wizard” force to stop it and then wipe data. Now tap on Activities and select com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity and open it.
- Finally, it will ask you to install the recommended Samsung app. Select the one you need and tap OK.
- Congratulations! You have successfully bypassed the Google account lock on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
Samsung a12 google account bypass without pc Bypass Android 10,11
In this method, we will describe the Samsung A12 FRP Bypass process with the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool V1.5. This tool works great on the latest Samsung phones. So, let’s get started.
We will try to describe the process step by step. So that you can bypass FRP easily with the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool.
- First, download the Samsung A12 FRP Bypass tool, and extract and install it.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open Chrome from the taskbar or Start Menu.
- Download the Samsung FRP Bypass Tool V1.5.
- Now extract the zip file with WinZip or WinRAR.
- Now add the file to the antivirus exclusion list or disable your antivirus.
- To add the file to the antivirus exclusion list, you have to
- Go to Settings from the Start menu.
- Then click on Update & Security.
- There, you will find Virus & Threat Protection Settings.
- Under the Virus & Threat Protection Settings, you will find Manage Settings.
- Click on Manage Settings.
- Then, under Exclusions, select Add an Exclusion.
- Now add the .exe file. That’s it.
- Also, you can disable your antivirus or Windows Defender. To disable it,
- Go to Virus & Threat Protection Settings and click on Manage Settings.
- Then turn off Real-time Protection.
[When this is off, the antivirus will not scan any downloaded or installed files on your computer.]
Now get back into the Samsung A12 FRP Bypass process:
- Turn on your FRP Locked Samsung A12 device.
- Connect to a strong WiFi network.
- Connect your phone properly with the computer. [It’s important]
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB Cable.
- Then go to the Device Manager on your computer. [You can open the device manager by searching for it on the Start menu.]
- Now check the Samsung mobile USB modem or portable device that appears here. [Note: If it is not shown, install the Samsung USB Driver from the extracted folder and connect your phone to your computer again.]
- Now run the Samsung FRP Tool.exe and open it.
- Click on the Direct Unlock – Android 9/10/11/12 button, which is available on the right bottom side of the window.
- It will automatically detect your phone and provide information about it.
- After that, a popup screen will come up. Don’t click “okay” on it.
- Now take your phone & go to Emergency Call. Dial *#0*# to enable Test Mode.
- Then click OK on the computer screen.
- Allow USB Debugging on your phone screen. [check Always Allow From This Computer and click OK].
- Wait for the software to reset FRP Lock and reboot your device.
That’s it. FRP Unlocked. This tool works on most Samsung phones, irrespective of the Knox or Android Security Patch. If you can’t bypass Samsung A12 FRP by reading this article, you can see this video
Conclusion | samsung a12 google account bypass without pc
Bypassing the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is a great way to enjoy your phone without having to worry about the sim card or PC. By bypassing the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho with a PC and a smartphone, you can enjoy your phone without any problems. If you have any problems unlocking, you must reach us throug the comment session below.